[LLVMdev] [Polly] GSoC Proposal: Reducing LLVM-Polly Compiling overhead

Star Tan tanmx_star at yeah.net
Tue Apr 23 02:01:35 PDT 2013

Hi all,

This is Star Tan, who proposed a project to reduce the Polly compiling overhead several days ago.  After that, I kept on moving forward for this project. By now, I am much familiar with Polly and LLVM. Thanks to the help from Polly and LLVM group, I have also provided some LLVM-Polly patch files for this project, such as  r179673, r179586, r179159, r179158, r179157, r178530. I am confident that I am on the right position to propose a GSoC project.

I have wrote a GSoC proposal draft in https://gist.github.com/tanstar/5441808. I am pleased to answer any questions about this project. Any advice or comment would be appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Star Tan.