[LLVMdev] Is the llvm ARM support big endian elf/obj output?

gamma_chen gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw
Tue Apr 23 01:00:49 PDT 2013

All,

Thank you! I just want to know if it support big endian like Mips without modify/add source code at this point, since I am new in ARM backend.

Jonathan

--- 13/4/23 (二),Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info> 寫道:

寄件者: Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info>
主旨: Re: [LLVMdev] Is the llvm ARM support big endian elf/obj output?
收件者: "gamma_chen" <gamma_chen at yahoo.com.tw>
日期: 2013年4月23日,二,下午2:29

Hello
There is not support for big endian ARM at all.