[LLVMdev] Instruction as Value in PHI

Ryan Taylor ryta1203 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:38:42 PDT 2012

Ah, I see. This is my instruction:

%lsr.iv125.us.ph = phi i32 [ %lsr.iv.next126.us, %limit.exit281.i.us ], [
sub (i32 0, i32 ptrtoint ([8 x [2 x i32]]* @Maxlogmap_Decode_next_state to
i32)), %for.cond195.preheader.i.us ]

So there is a ptrtoint inside a sub inside a phi.

I'm just going to write a pass that promotes/demotes the embedded instr,
shouldn't take long.

Thanks,