[LLVMdev] Here need your help

陳韋任 (Wei-Ren Chen) chenwj at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Oct 23 10:25:32 PDT 2012

Hi Liu,

>     when i compiled  llvm-3.0 with icedtea1.11.4 together,A memory_barrier
> error happened ,And now I write to all of you for the following questions need
> your help and suggestion :
>     1, Is any function which can replace the "make_function" in the following
> function,
>     2 , Or is there any  different paramters in make_function with the similar
> action with the following one
>     3 ,Is there a function similar with "nop" which can return a address in
> LLVM or Shark ,
>
>  Value* SharkBuilder::memory_barrier() {
>       return make_function(
> #if defined(ARM)
>             (address) 0xffff0fa0, // __kernel_dmb
>  #else
>                "llvm.memory.barrier",
>  #endif // ARM
>      "11111", "v");
>  }

   You said you have "memory_barrier" error, what exact the error
message is? Your poposed solution is not relevant to the
"memory_barrier" error, but this is just my opinion. I think you should
post "memory_barrier" error here so that others can give you a better
guess.

HTH,
chenwj

--
Wei-Ren Chen (陳韋任)
Computer Systems Lab, Institute of Information Science,