[LLVMdev] Need help trying to generate mblaze code.

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Sun Oct 21 14:06:53 PDT 2012

On 21 October 2012 21:43, Bruno Filipe <b.filipe at gmail.com> wrote:
> I past all the weekend tried to run this, and I was unable, I did the build
> of llVM/clang, but no bin was generate, only silly folder that I don't know
> for what can be useful.

Hi Bruno,

MBlaze is enabled by default if you just build LLVM+Clang, and if you
don't see a bin directory under your build directory, you probably
haven't managed to compile it correctly.

The default page for building LLVM+Clang is:

http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html

Basically, checkout (svn or git) and "make" should do the trick. There
should be a bin dir where you built it.

You can "sudo make install" if you want those binaries to be your
default LLVM (if you don't have packages installed, that is).

Also, I'm assuming Linux here... if you have Windows or Mac, other
people can advise, as I have no idea... ;)

--
cheers,
--renato

http://systemcall.org/