[LLVMdev] R_ARM_ABS32 disassembly with integrated-as

Renato Golin rengolin at systemcall.org
Wed Oct 17 14:32:30 PDT 2012

On 17 October 2012 22:23, Greg Fitzgerald <garious at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had to move MCELF.h to "include/llvm/MC" and added a
> MCELFStreamer.h to the same directory.  That okay to do?

This is not a trivial question, and I'll let others chip in.

Superficially, you'd think so and it might make sense in the long run,
but you have to consider why it wasn't there in the first place.

It may be that it didn't need to (in which case, it's ok to move), or
it may be that the design of MC needed those headers to be more
private (in which case it might not be ok).

Certainly, Tim or Jim know better than I do.

--
cheers,
--renato

http://systemcall.org/