[LLVMdev] clang code-completion question

Dmitry Frank dimon.frank at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:10:04 PST 2012

Dear developers,

First of all, thank you for your job on clang, now I use clang as
autocompletion tool with my Vim, and it seems to work awesome. But I have
some questions:

 1) Is it possible to make clang to complete pointers to functions as a
functions? I mean, I want to get function prototype, with returning value
type and all the parameters.

2) Is it possible to make completion work inside structure initializers? I
mean, like that:

typedef struct {
   int a;
   int b;
} T_MyStruct;
int main(void)
{
   T_MyStruct my_struct = {
      .a = 0,
      ./*cursor is here. I want to get list of struct members: [a, b]*/
   };
}

Thanks.

--