[LLVMdev] missing polly 3.2 branch?

Pawel Wodnicki pawel at 32bitmicro.com
Tue Nov 13 11:16:01 PST 2012

Bill,

> Hi Pawel,
>
> Could you branch polly as well for the 3.2 release? We will need to contact the 'polly' guys to figure out how best to add it to the release (testing, etc.).

Sure.

But I do not know much about polly so 'polly' guys please fill me on
the details. For the 3.2 release I will need:

- to know how to build it
seems to be covered here http://polly.llvm.org/get_started.html
but any hints/comments/scripts would be very helpful

- how to do the acceptance test and criteria for go/no-go
is the make polly-test enough?
or we need to run more extensive tests like PolyBench?
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~pouchet/software/polybench/

- polly release notes for the 3.2 release

> -bw

Pawel