[LLVMdev] data dependency and fully loop unrolling

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Thu May 24 05:45:25 PDT 2012

Cheng,

Are you looking specifically for an analysis that can 'undo' the
effects of loop unrolling, or do you want dependency analysis that can
run on the loop prior to unrolling?

For dependency analysis on loops (prior to unrolling) Preston and
Sanjoy have been working on this, see:
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2012-May/049769.html
http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2012-April/048812.html
(and other related threads)