[LLVMdev] LLVM test a pass

Raphael Ernani Rodrigues raphael at dcc.ufmg.br
Wed May 23 08:15:52 PDT 2012

Hi,

The LLVM has a good test suite. I recommend it. You can test your pass
with single-source programs and multi-source programs. You can also
configure the test-suite to run your test with external benchmarks
within the LLVM test suite.

You can also run some programs after you use your pass, to verify if
your pass don't affect the behavior of the compiled program. You can
do it with the test suite, too. You just have to put the instructions
to run the compiled program in the Makefile of your test.

Regards,

Raphael Ernani