[LLVMdev] VMKit build broken

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Tue May 22 11:45:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:18 PM, Balachandran Sivakumar
<benignbala at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      Thanks, I had done an svn up on one of the sub directories and
> hence it had been out of sync. But had completely missed that point.
> Just did an svn up and started off the build again. Thanks

     The clang build went on fine. But subsequently, when I build
vmkit, the compilation goes through fine, but when it links and does
the binary creation, it fails with errors like this:

/bin/sh: 1: /home/ganapathy/projects/vmkit/utils/llvm-build/llvm-build:
not found
llvm[2]: Building Release+Asserts Bytecode Module MMTKRuntime.bc
make[2]: r: Command not found
make[2]: [/home/ganapathy/projects/vmkit/Release+Asserts/lib/MMTKRuntime.bc]
Error 127 (ignored)
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/ganapathy/projects/vmkit/mmtk/mmtk-j3'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/ganapathy/projects/vmkit/mmtk/mmtk-alloc'
llvm[2]: Constructing LLVMBuild project information.
/bin/sh: 1: /home/ganapathy/projects/vmkit/utils/llvm-build/llvm-build:
not found
llvm[2]: Building Release+Asserts Bytecode Module MMTKAlloc.bc

Can someone help with this please ? Thanks
--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/