[LLVMdev] VMKit build broken

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Tue May 22 05:48:18 PDT 2012

Hi,

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 6:07 PM, Nicolas Geoffray
<nicolas.geoffray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Balachandran,
>
> If this is a bug, it should be filed to clang, since you're compiling a file
> located in the clang project. But it looks like your llvm tree and clang
> tree are not in sync. Could you svn update both and see if that fixes it?

      Thanks, I had done an svn up on one of the sub directories and
hence it had been out of sync. But had completely missed that point.
Just did an svn up and started off the build again. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/