[LLVMdev] GSOC2012 idea: Python bindings for LLVM

Baozeng sploving1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:44:19 PDT 2012

Hello all,
I notice in previous gsocs of LLVM , there is no projects about language
bindings for LLVM. Does that mean it has lower priority than other
projects? Current python bindings for LLVM in the trunk are far from
complemte. So I would like to improve python bindings for LLVM this summer
if possible. My work will be based on llvm-py project (
http://code.google.com/p/llvm-py/). I obtained consent from Mahadevan, the
author of llvm-py, and he would like to be my mentor, if my proposa is
accepted.  If this idea is feasible, I would write a proposal  next step.
Thanks.*
*

--
     Best Regards,