[LLVMdev] Should the Constant* pointer be declared with "const" or not?

Stepan Dyatkovskiy stpworld at narod.ru
Wed Jan 18 10:51:24 PST 2012

Hi all.
I'm working on patch and I'm using unchangable ConstantInt objects. So
everywhere I'm using "const ConstantInt*".  But this idea came to
deadlock after I tried to create ConstantVector using my vector<const
ConstantInt*> collection. All because of next form of ConstantVector::get:

// Note: ArrayRef declared with non-constant Constant* object.
Constant *ConstantVector::get(ArrayRef<Constant*> V);

What should I do in this case? Make all my ConstantInt* pointers
non-constant?

-Stepan.