[LLVMdev] [patch] Enhance of asm macros

Kevin Enderby enderby at apple.com
Wed Feb 8 19:02:38 PST 2012

Hello Vladimir,

While this is great for platforms that use the current gas style assembler macros your patch also changes the existing support for darwin that does not use these style of assembler macros.  Could you please update your patch that leaves the assembler macros unchanged for darwin.  Then we can review the updated patch.

Thanks,
Kev