[LLVMdev] llvm-clang jit module running into unresolved functions

Amit Prakash amit.prakash at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:18:56 PST 2012

We are trying to adapt the clang-llvm interpreter code
here<http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/cfe/trunk/examples/clang-interpreter/>
run some c++ code that uses stl vector and c++ string among other things.
This resulted in a number of unresolved symbols, and after eliminating a
bunch of them, we are still stuck with __Unwind_resume and __assert_fail

I would really appreciate any help on resolving this.

Note: we were having problem with includes in the code that needed to be
jitted so we ran clang++ to preprocess it and the output of that is a
single c++ file with no dependency on local includes. Not sure if that has
introduced some problems.

Note2: This is on Ubuntu 12.01 and we tried compiling clang interpreter
with both clang+llvm 3.1 and with gcc 4.6.3