[LLVMdev] [polly] removing cloog dependence in the testsuite

Sebastian Pop spop at codeaurora.org
Mon Dec 3 12:03:05 PST 2012

Tobias Grosser wrote:
> >I can then move the remaining tests in Cloog/CodeGen and duplicate them in
> >Isl/CodeGen.  What do you think?
>
> Fine with me (You probably just need to copy the remaining tests in
> the top level directory).

Ok, so I moved the OpenMP, GPGPU, and MemAccess dirs to the toplevel
polly/test/{OpenMP,GPGPU,MemAccess} and then the remaining testcases to
polly/test/Isl as that is executed both with and without Cloog.

Sebastian
--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation