[LLVMdev] [polly] removing cloog dependence in the testsuite

Sebastian Pop spop at codeaurora.org
Mon Dec 3 09:07:01 PST 2012

Tobias Grosser wrote:
> Regarding patch one and three: We already have the directory
> test/CodeGen and test/IslCodeGen. I propose to just leave the CLooG test
> cases in test/CodeGen, but to run them conditionally.

I only know how to disable the test of a full directory, so if you want I can
disable all the CodeGen directory (and subdirectories) when Cloog is not
available.  Note that in my first patch I have moved only those tests not
working without cloog, and there are several testcases left in CodeGen that can
still be executed with ISL's codegen.

> You can add the new isl test cases to  test/IslCodeGen.

That's what patch 3 does, except for a minor rename to avoid a redundant CodeGen
in the dir names.

Sebastian
--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation