[LLVMdev] Transition to MC

Evandro Menezes emenezes at codeaurora.org
Wed Sep 14 14:02:55 PDT 2011

I'm new to LLVM and I want to add support of emitting ELF to an existing
port by transitioning it from using AsmPrinter to the MC streamer.

After perusing the existing documents, it seems to me that the
information available about the MC streamer is not as rich as about
other parts of the compiler.  Is there any document, paper or
presentation out there that provides more information about it?

As a reference, I'd like to find a patch that did the same to an
existing architecture, but I couldn't find it in the commits
mailing-list.  Would someone have the link to such a patch handy?

Much obliged.

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc is a member of Code Aurora Forum