[LLVMdev] ARM Qualification

Tanya Lattner lattner at apple.com
Fri Oct 14 12:41:47 PDT 2011

On Oct 14, 2011, at 12:37 PM, David A. Greene wrote:

> Tanya Lattner <lattner at apple.com> writes:
>
>>> Resources isn't the only problem.  I've asked several times about adding
>>> my personal machines to the testing pool but I never get a reply.  So
>>> there they sit idle every day, processing the occasional e-mail when
>>> they could be chewing LLVM tests.
>>>

>> I'm pretty sure this has been answered:
>> http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvmdev/2010-September/034555.html
>
> Oh!  I missed that one.  Thanks for the pointer!
>
>> But now the master has moved (this week), so its no longer osuosl.
>
> Right.  I'll try to figure that bit out.  :)
>
>> However, I do agree that it should be put into an appropriate place on
>> the website (if its there, I can't easily find it).
>
> Who owns the website?  If I want to make such changes, who do I go
> through?

I'm not sure if anyone really owns it, but there are only a few with access to the actual web server. However, the website is in svn (www repo). If its a small fix (typo, etc), just check in and people post commit review. Anything larger (new page, restructuring, etc), its best to send a patch just to get a few eyes on it.

Thanks,
Tanya