[LLVMdev] DSA or rDSA ?

Manish Gupta manishg at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 13 09:24:16 PDT 2011

Thanks John!

I think if I would have an option to use DSA with AA interface, I would
have definitely used it. DSA looks like good/precise alias analysis. I
believe somewhere in the future someone will work on integrating precise
alias analysis with already very powerful tool. That someone may be me if
required for our project :) !

Manish