[LLVMdev] BasicBlock succ iterator

neda 8664 neda8664 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 23:20:27 PDT 2011

Hi, All

I want to implement DSWP Which is used for parallelization of loops. For
this purpose, the loop was replaced with a new basic block in main function.
And new functions were created and basic blocks of Loop assigned to them.I
have checked blocks and branches for Succ and Pred relation and I have not
found any problems.
However I get the following error:
*
**opt: /home/llvm/src/include/llvm/**Support/CFG.h:105:
llvm::SuccIterator<Term_, BB_>::SuccIterator(Term_) [with Term_ =
llvm::TerminatorInst*, BB_ = llvm::BasicBlock]: Assertion `T &&
"getTerminator returned null!"' failed.
0  opt 0x0848e569
Stack dump:
0.    Program arguments: opt -dot-cfg -dot-postdom -dot-dom -load
/home/llvm/src/Release/lib/**parallel.so -parallel obj.o -o out.o
1.    Running pass 'Function Pass Manager' on module 'obj.o'.
2.    Running pass 'Loop Pass Manager' on function '@main'
Aborted (core dumped)*

I do not know why this error occurred.Who knows why this error occurs and
what should I do?

Best  regards
neda