[LLVMdev] LLC ARM Backend maintainer

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Tue Oct 11 10:22:35 PDT 2011

Hi James,

> It goes without saying that I +1 this.
Well, the answer should be pretty easy, I think:

1. We should define which ARM-related features (in general, e.g.
platforms, cores, modes, etc.) we consider "release important"
2. We should define the conditions how the features in 1. should be tested
3. Someone should perform such testing for each release, provide help
with reproduction of the problems (consider e.g. PR11107, w/o Bill's
help it would be extremely hard to reproduce the problem, since it
manifests only on arm/darwin).

Any volunteers? :)

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov