[LLVMdev] LLVM and VHDL simulation

Don Quixote de la Mancha quixote at dulcineatech.com
Sun Oct 2 19:55:57 PDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 1:24 PM, Baggett Jonas <Jonas.Baggett at hefr.ch> wrote:
> I am wondering if someone knows about a VHDL simulator (maybe still in early developpement) that use LLVM in its compilation process.

I first used LLVM and CLang for iOS development, and was especially
impressed with how the static analyzer improved my Objective-C and
Cocoa Touch code.

But what got me interested in joining the CLang and LLVM development
was that Mentor Graphics was advertising for an LLVM developer to
produce VHDL tools for Mentor to sell as a product.  The job ad on
Mentor's website specifically said the position could be full-time
telecommute.

Unfortunately for me, they want someone who is an already established
LLVM contributor, and I have yet to build my first source drop!

--
Don Quixote de la Mancha
quixote at dulcineatech.com

   Custom Software Development for the iPhone and Mac OS X
   http://www.dulcineatech.com/custom-software-development/