[LLVMdev] arm neon intrinsics cross compile error on windows system

Seung-yeon Choe sychoe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 20:28:26 PST 2011

Hello, James Molly.

Thank you for your advices.

Now I aware that this is the problem of stdint.h. And, codesourcery
toolchain also has stdint.h header file at same place of stdio.h

Generally, Clang has "lib/clang/3.0/include" default search path.
If I added codesourcery toolchain path for stdio.h with -I option, stdint.h
has been loaded at the specified toolchain path first cuz clang's default
search path priority moved back.

In my case, when I busted codesourcery toolchains stdint.h, it's okay to
build.
And also it was okay cuz clang called /usr/include/stdint.h first on
Unbuntu linux.

How could I avoid this conflict, not to be removed stdint.h of toolchian?
I think arm_neon.h in clang lib folder can handle this.

Thanks and regards
Seung-yeon.