[LLVMdev] Announcing LLVM 2.9 RC3 Testing Phase

Bill Wendling wendling at apple.com
Wed Mar 30 14:57:09 PDT 2011

On Mar 30, 2011, at 12:15 AM, Mikko Lehtonen wrote:

> On 3/27/11 4:38 AM, Bill Wendling wrote:
>> Hi all,
>
>> Please check out sources. Compile things. Report bugs. Etc.
>

> I'm not sure if this is useful as is, but attached is output of `make check` for llvm+clang, on a Tegra2 machine with ubuntu linux.
>
> The ocaml binding failures are due to the fact there is no ocamlopt on arm, even though there is ocaml/ocamlc, and the bindings compile just fine.
>
> For the others, I don't know what they are about at all.

Hi Mikko,

Thanks for the report. I'm not sure of the state of the JIT on Linux. However, it is known that the JIT hasn't gotten a lot of love lately. So it may be a result of that...

The only thing that concerns me is this:

	LLVM :: CodeGen/Thumb/select.ll

Could you send me the output of that from your machine? I don't think it's a release blocker, but it would be good to get to the bottom of why it's failing on a Linux box.

Thanks!
-bw