[LLVMdev] Announcing LLVM 2.9 RC3 Testing Phase

Mikko Lehtonen scoopr at iki.fi
Wed Mar 30 00:15:47 PDT 2011

On 3/27/11 4:38 AM, Bill Wendling wrote:
> Hi all,

> Please check out sources. Compile things. Report bugs. Etc.

I'm not sure if this is useful as is, but attached is output of `make
check` for llvm+clang, on a Tegra2 machine with ubuntu linux.

The ocaml binding failures are due to the fact there is no ocamlopt on
arm, even though there is ocaml/ocamlc, and the bindings compile just fine.

For the others, I don't know what they are about at all.

--
Mikko Lehtonen