[LLVMdev] committing with the git mirror

Jay Foad jay.foad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:45:42 PDT 2011

>> Can someone please document how to get read-write access using git or
>> git-svn, if it's possible?
> As stated in the documentation, the mirror is read-only. You still
> have to use svn (or git-svn) to commit stuff.

Could someone please document how to use git-svn with a clone of the
read-only git mirror, then?

I suppose I could figure it out myself, given enough time, but I'd
really appreciate a "how to". (And if it's in the docs, rather than on
the mailing list, it's less likely to get out of date in future, e.g.
if the git mirror becomes read-write or something.)

Thanks,
Jay.