[LLVMdev] SPARC JIT?

Ondřej Hošek ondra.hosek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:00:08 PDT 2011

Greetings,

I've been using LLVM and Clang for a while now, primarily targeting
x86 and ARM. Recently, I read the list of open LLVM projects, one of
them being "Add JIT support to the SPARC port." Looking further, I saw
a May 2010 post from Chris Lattner [2], which basically stated that a
future-proof implementation should use LLVM-MC.

Is anybody currently working on this project? If not, would anybody be
willing to act as my mentor (in case I have questions about LLVM
policy, design, or a piece of code which steadfastly refuses to
divulge its secrets to me)?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
~~ Ondra Hošek