[LLVMdev] Cross-compile to ARM using Code Sourcery Lite Toolchain

Jim Grosbach grosbach at apple.com
Mon Jul 11 07:58:43 PDT 2011

Hello,

Have you tried building in a dedicated build directory rather than directly in your source tree? Especially for cross compilers, that's likely to give you better results. That is,

$ mkdir build-llvm
$ cd build-llvm
$ ../<llvm-src-dir/configure --build=i686-pc-linux-gnu --host=arm-none-linux-gnueabi --target=arm-none-linux-gnueabi --enable-optimized=no --enable-assertions=yes
$ make

I've used that recipe before with good results.

-Jim