[LLVMdev] Problem with compiling the runtime libary

yafan zhao yafan.zhao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:19:30 PDT 2011

Hi Chen

Applied your patch to cmakelists files in LLVM 2.9 release and build llvm
using Visual Studio 2008 successfully, but there is still no profile_rt.so.
I do have profile_rt of visual studio solution file and project file in
folder \llvm-2.9build\runtime\libprofile.

I also tried version2.9 form SVN and it has all necessary cmakelists
files now, but I still have same problem (no profile_rt.so).

Did I miss any step? Where is your profile_rt.so located?

Many thanks again.

Yafan