[LLVMdev] Problem with compiling the runtime libary

yafan zhao yafan.zhao at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 02:48:03 PDT 2011

Hi All

Thanks for all replies regarding to my GCC problem.

I am trying to do profiling now and need to  generate "profile_rt.so" file.
I compiled the runtime library using MAKE and tried on both Windows and Mac,
but the compiling can not be done properly. I got the following error
message:
make: Entering directory `C:/llvm/runtime'
../Makefile.config.in:59: *** Projects must define PROJ_SRC_ROOT.  Stop.
make: Leaving directory `C:/llvm/runtime'

How to fix these errors? Is these any other way to compile the runtime
library and generate "profile_rt.so" file?

Many thanks.
Yafan