[LLVMdev] Support for ARM Run-Time ABI

Sandeep Patel deeppatel1987 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:52:20 PDT 2010

Attached is an earlier patch I've been sitting on for clearly way too
long. There are a few differences worth discussing:

* Only these few renamed libcalls are set as AAPCS because other
libcalls may still want to be AAPCS-VFP.
* I have all the comparison CCs backward from you. I don't know
offhand which is correct.
* I put in the long long libcalls as well.

Any or all of these differences may be errors on my part.

BTW, I'm absolutely thrilled to see contributions to the ARM target
from ARM. Many thanks! Please consider helping us with the A9
scheduler since the TRMs aren't sufficiently detailed to do a proper
job and we can't refer to the GCC machine description work that ARM
has done.

deep