[LLVMdev] LLVM-C Patch : LLVMConvertModuleToC

F van der Meeren llvm-dev at code2develop.com
Thu Sep 16 11:58:52 PDT 2010

I could extract all the functionality into wrapper methods. So that it would be possible to create such a thing in C.
But without considering the coding standards (it comes directly out of my repository), why would you object against this?
It seemed logical to me, to be able to create code in C, and then generate C out of it. This would be useful in things like a new flex/bison.
And combining modules is something that seemed a primitive to me.

- Filip