[LLVMdev] LLVM-C Patch : LLVMConvertModuleToC

Eric Christopher echristo at apple.com
Thu Sep 16 11:44:51 PDT 2010

On Sep 16, 2010, at 11:00 AM, F van der Meeren wrote:

> I don't see why not.
> C is a worthy language, one that I think we should fully support.
> And by just providing some minor features really limits its usefulness.
> Right now, at this very instance it isn't usable. Except as a stepping stone to the bigger framework.
>
> But thats just my 2 cents.

Been thinking more about this.  It seems to violate the idea of thin wrappers around the C++ APIs.  This mostly seems to be an entire program as a C function instead of a wrapper.  I think if you want to abstract out the functionality of this into C functions it might be more applicable.

Also, no iostream and the indenting really doesn't follow the coding standards :)

-eric