[LLVMdev] LatticeMico32 (LM32) backend

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Mon May 24 07:07:30 PDT 2010

> Making backends to LLVM is a significant amount of work.  If you want somebody to do it for you, either offer some payment or do your own coding.  Keep in mind that the bread-and-butter support for LLVM comes from Apple computer so unless the next iPad will start using softcores, be prepared to pursue the other courses of action I laid out.
Just to clarify the stuff: the building of the backend itself is only
half of the job. Another half is maintaining the backend, which should
be performed continuosly. Otherwise the backend will quickly become of
pretty "poor quality" and can be considered as a candiate for removal.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov