[LLVMdev] Getting started with LLVM on Win32 from non-C/C++ language

Samuel Crow samuraileumas at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 09:56:17 PDT 2010

Hello Barry,

Are you still using Cygwin?  Why not try using MinGW instead.  I think Cygwin cannot create .DLL files or if it can, the build scripts are not set up to do it from Cygwin.  IIRC, Cygwin support is being dropped from later versions of LLVM so you'll have to either use Visual C++ to compile it or MinGW.  See http://www.mingw.org for downloads.

--Sam