[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:11:51 PDT 2010

This is cool, I was looking into something like this, but hit a little bit
of a wall, and then got sidetracked on another project. I was going to use
llc to generate COFF object files as opposed to clang. Seems to me llc would
give better control over what was generated and would also not require clang
to be in the tree.

Is there any documentation on how to run these tests from windows?

- Nathan