[LLVMdev] Compiling Kaleidoscope on Windows

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:28:19 PST 2010

On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 8:29 PM, Óscar Fuentes <ofv at wanadoo.es> wrote:
> That said, those libraries are new and not present on the last official
> LLVM release. So, unless you are using a svn checkout, it is normal that
> they are absent.

Ah! I'm using the 2.6 release, so that explains that. I'll look for
them in 2.7 when that comes out.

And rereading the documentation on the cmake build process, yes,
that's where you set the release build; so I tried that just now, and
it works! toy.exe runs fine, it even fixes the crash on exit.

Thanks for the help! I'll probably be back with more questions once I
start getting my front-end code linked in :-)