[LLVMdev] AVX Reorg Patch

David Greene dag at cray.com
Fri Jan 22 15:24:25 PST 2010

This is the first in a series of patches to move around some
X86 .td file contents in preparation for starting to add
AVX patterns.  This is stuff that will be shared by SSE, MMX
and AVX patterns.  Eventually, they will all converge under
one framework but in the meantime we need to do some code
sharing so I want to move the common stuff into a single file.

Assuming this patch looks ok, I'll commit it and commit
similar reorg patches as I generate them.  They will all
be in the same spirit, no code changes, just shuffling
stuff around.

Comments?

                            -Dave