[LLVMdev] <IsKill> getting from MachineOperand is just <Used> attribute from logic.

任坤 hbrenkun at yahoo.cn
Thu Jan 14 21:33:14 PST 2010

Hi, Jakob:

  Thanks for your answer.
  I hope to trace all physical register liverange in MachineBasicBlock.
In my test, I find LiveIn message of MBB can not give all livein
physical register. So I write a pass to recollect livein message
by scan MBB.

  Current case tell me that just to scan MachineOperand's isDef, isKill, IsDead attribute to rebuild physical register's livein will have bug.

  If I use add missing live-in into <live-in list for each MBB>,
Could I can know which physical register is live at any time?

  If yes, it is easy for my pass.

  If not, I need to treat isKill and isDead as isUse, then implement a pass to anaylze CFG to delete unvalid livein message.

--- 10年1月15日,周五, Jakob Stoklund Olesen <stoklund at 2pi.dk> 写道: