[LLVMdev] Open Projects on LLVM website

Ajay Prabandham partha21 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 08:42:28 PST 2010

Dear All,
                  I am Ajay Prabandham and have only recently subscribed to
this mailing list. I hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science and have
over 6 years of experience in the IT industry. I am a resident of Hyderabad,
India.

I have always had interest and curiosity regarding how compilers
work...unfortunately, i passed out over 8 years ago and haven't worked
directly on compiler construction or related topics. I would like to take up
one of the Open LLVM projects. While i was just going through the topic
list, the one titled "Pointer Analysis" caught my eye (just love at first
sight! i need to work really hard on it though).

Has this project already been taken up by anybody? And can i contribute
individually/contribute collectively in any important project?

--
Ajay Prabandham
partha21 at gmail.com