[LLVMdev] Patch proposal submission process query

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sun Feb 14 12:01:28 PST 2010

Hello, Garrison

> What is the best way to approach this. Should I submit the patch as a comment
> to 2606, or should I submit the patch here.
If you feel that your patch will (possibly) touch many current
use-cases, then the best way of doing the things would be the
following:
1. Submit a design proposal here.
2. Discuss & collect the opinions until the process will converge
3. Implement & submit the patch for review (either here or to llvm-commits)

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov