[LLVMdev] Why IR portable?

汶翰 (Wen-Han) nowar100 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 05:27:22 PST 2010

Thanks very much for all of your answer.
I was confused by definition of 'portable' by my own thinking. Now I Correct
that.
(ILP32 is in another project, It's my typo. Thanks)

So let me make a conclusion about this.
LLVM IR can be a portable language,
just depending on our front-end configuration or origin language limits.
Did I mistake that?

Thank a lot all of you.

--
Best regards,