[LLVMdev] Documentation is missing hardware platform FreeBSD on amd64 and states that Solaris/Sparc is 'working'

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Mon Dec 13 10:26:26 PST 2010

Here http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#requirements FreeBSD/amd64
isn't mentioned. It works quite fine for me.

Also, it mentions that its known to work on Solaris/V9(Ultrasparc).
Isn't this wrong since JIT isn't currently working on Sparc and is only
expected to work with MC project completion? Sparc should me mentioned
in the 'partial support' table.
Also, I think Linux/V9 and FreeBSD/V9 should also be mentioned in
'partial support' table since they work there except for JIT.

Yuri