[LLVMdev] a problem when using postDominatorTree

Wenbin Zhang zhangwen at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Aug 4 21:46:22 PDT 2010

Hi all,
I'm using postDominatorTree to do some program analysis. My code works well  for small tests, but when I run it on real applications, the following error occurs:

Inorder PostDominator Tree: DFSNumbers invalid: 0 slow queries.
  [1]  <<exit node>> {0,21}
    [2] %bb1 {1,2}
    [2] %bb {3,4}
    [2] %entry {5,6}
    [2] %bb8 {7,20}
      [3] %bb7 {8,9}
      [3] %bb2 {10,11}
      [3] %bb6 {12,13}
      [3] %bb5 {14,19}
        [4] %bb4 {15,16}
        [4] %bb3 {17,18}
0  opt 0x085643e8
Stack dump:
0.  Program arguments: opt -load=/home/a_i/llvm/llvm-2.7/Release/lib/ConsDumper.so -consdumper -f -o pbzip2_2s.bc pbzip2.bc -debug
1.  Running pass 'dump constraints' on module 'pbzip2.bc'.
Segmentation fault

I have no hint about this. Does anyone know about the reason?
Thanks a lot~

Regards,
--Wenbin