[LLVMdev] Is line number in DbgStopPointInst in LLVM accurate?

hc2428 at columbia.edu hc2428 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 24 14:02:58 PDT 2009

Quoting Török Edwin <edwintorok at gmail.com>:

Hi Torok,
     There are some code lines that do not have dbgstoppoint. For
example, the 1345 to 1355 (the function below). 1347, 1348, and 1349
do not exist in the result file.

void select_insert::send_error(uint errcode,const char *err)
{
   ::send_error(&thd->net,errcode,err);
   table->file->extra(HA_EXTRA_NO_CACHE);
   table->file->activate_all_index(thd);