[LLVMdev] Headers (Was Re: help with llvm make system)

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:06:11 PDT 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Jon H <hantheman12 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>Whoops, sending it to to llvm list as well, freaking takes another ~70
>>seconds to do a reply to all instead of a reply to, headers still not
>>following standards of every other list I have ever been on...
>
> Stop whining about the headers. It's getting old.

It is also a rather massive inconvenience...
I open an email on this tablet and I get a typing area underneath it,
is responds to what the header says it should respond to, which is
correct for my other 20+ mailing lists, but for this one I need to tap
the To: field, draw out the first few letters of ll then it
autocompletes the rest, then do the main section that is this.  Doing
a Reply-To takes even longer.  It is just odd and inconsistent how
this mailing list does not do what every other mailing list does.  I
see no reasoning why it does so, it somewhat makes sense for the
commit list, but certainly not for a discussion list.