[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Developer meeting videos up

Reid Kleckner rnk at mit.edu
Sat Oct 17 14:25:19 PDT 2009

> The people enforcing this policy are applying a blanket policy to a
> situation which (IMO) makes no sense.  I forward every "disgruntled"
> email on to the people in question.  Since they are the defenders of
> "Apple's public image", it seems fairly possible that it may
> eventually sway them.  The more public the griping, the better.
>
> So yes, 'me too' emails are potentially useful.

Well, if Chris says so, then "me too!"

I'm a student at MIT and I would've loved to go see those talks, but I
was too busy to get back to the left coast.

When I talk to my friends about what I worked on over the summer, I
talk about LLVM, and now I have to mention this little addendum that
working with LLVM can be troublesome because of Apple's secrecy.  This
is a case in point.

ditto-ly,
Reid