[LLVMdev] LLVM Compiler Infrastructure and GDB debugger

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Jun 26 11:33:04 PDT 2009

Hi Artem,

GDB only works with native applications.  If you compile your code to
a native executable with -g, then debug info should work for you.
However, if you've built your own backend, then you may need to add
the debug info hooks etc.  If you have further questions, please email
the llvmdev mailing list instead of me directly, thanks!

-Chris